Workshop in a Box - Design Details
Workshop in a Box - Design Details
Do you want to learn techniques & tips from well-known Textile & Quilt art tutors?
Then Workshop in a Box is for you!
Are you ready to learn to colour and shade with Fabric markers and thread and make your subjects come to life?
About THIS workshop box:
DESIGN DETAILS WITH JULIE HADDRICK
This was an amazing workshop - released in February 2022
The Design Details Workshop includes detailed instructions and supplies* so you can learn to colour and stitch with a more natural look as you recreate Julie Haddrick’s stunning Azure Kingfisher design! Julie is an Australian quilt artist with over 20 years of experience.
She is a very generous tutor and is world renowned for her art quilts.
In this workshop we learn to add Design Details with Fabrico pens and stitch. Fabrico pens by Tsukineko (available from our store) are perfect for art quilts and textile art, allowing you to add colour and definition easily. Julie then shows us how to add more details with stitching to bring out the very best in our kingfisher.
PURCHASE NOW AND GET READY TO USE YOUR FABRICO MARKERS AND THREAD TO BRING YOUR IMAGE TO LIFE!
What's special about this months box?
Huge value! Included in this box is a pre-printed image of the kingfisher on a painted watercolour background. You also get 7 Fabrico pens to bring you image to life. The notes that Julie provided are so full of detail and encourage you to create some practice pieces, while teaching you finer art details.
The full retail value of the Kingfisher Workshop in a Box is AU $195. The box includes:
- Beautiful printed box to keep your supplies safe
- 7 Fabrico pens
- A watercolour background fabric featuring a custom print of Julie Haddrick’s kingfisher drawing
- Printed instructions
- Inspirational card with Julie's artwork and favourite saying
- Access to SIX instructional videos including a powerpoint of Julie’s amazing quilts and a studio tour where Julie gives us a behind-the-scenes look at her studio and textile art pieces!
- Postage included (Australian Residents).
- Low international shipping rates for overseas orders
Created by a textile artist with over 20 years of experience, we guarantee you a great learning experience and a creative outcome!
- Online learning with world class tutor with a kit of the main ingredients delivered to your door:
- OPTION 1: A fabulous box of materials delivered directly to your door and online learning videos *
- OPTION 2: Online learning videos only
Inspirational artist card included in box
- Instructions included
- Use your new technique in an achievable project
- Full retail value $195
You will supplement the requirements from your stash, which is great.. because you don't have to buy what you already have at home, and you don't have to invest in products that you may never use again!
Now available as ONLINE COURSE ONLY or ONLINE COURSE + BOX
This workshop is a stand-alone session and was originally part of the Workshop in a box subscription series.
Strictly limited - only available while stocks last!
Our main aim is to make you happy.... let us know how we can help!
Conditions of sale:
- No refunds for standalone workshops or boxes (non subscription)
- photos are promotional only and not indicative of contents
- contents subject to availability
Low Cost Shipping
We try to keep our shipping low!
Free shipping on Australian orders over $180
Free shipping on International orders over $200
Guarantee of Quality
We love this product and think you will too!
Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.