Ring Cycles - Quilt Pattern
Ring Cycles - Quilt Pattern
Ring Cycles is surely one of the most beautiful circle quilts ever designed and as an added bonus it’s a scrap busting quilt pattern and includes three different size quilts plus a bed runner and can be made with or without the flower.
This quilt is always a crowd-pleaser and looks amazing scrappy or with a two-color palette.
Legend of Australian quilting patterns, Lessa Siegele created this Jack’s Chain reinvention from the memory of an inspirational antique quilt she saw in the 1970s.
With our downloadable patterns – there’s no waiting around at the mailbox. It’s simple, just download the pdf, print, and create.
Pro Tip: Don’t worry about those y seams, Lessa Siegele has been teaching quilting since the 1970’s so her fantastic step-by-step instructions make it look so much easier.
What you need to know about this quilt pattern:
- Technique: Machine Piecing. Can be hand pieced if desired
- Skill level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Large quilt 68" x 76" (appro. 173 x 193cm) – without border Cream image
- Large Quilt 82" x 88"(approx 208 x 224cm) with a 6" (approx15 cm) border
- Small quilt 44" x 39" (approx 112 x 99cm) Blue and white image
- Bed runner 72" x 25" (approx. 183 cm x 64cm) Red and white, or brown and cream image
- Fabric requirements: scrappy, multicolor, or a two-color palette
- Instructions: Clear step-by-step instructions, templates, and diagrams by an experienced teacher make this - complicated-looking pattern a breeze. All 2SewTextiles pdf patterns have both imperial and metric (As an alternative, a hardcopy paper version of the pattern is also available for sale online on a separate listing)
- Gift ideas: This would make a great wedding quilt or heirloom piece for someone special
All about the designer: Lessa Siegele OAM is an unofficial queen of quilting in Australia, her patterns have been made and loved by people all around the world. With more than 40 years’ teaching experience Lessa is a recipient of both the Order of Australia Medal and the coveted Rajah Award for her contribution to quilting and has even featured on The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims.
Lessa lives in South Australia and has been running quilting workshops and mystery quilt drives for many years. She has fund raised for a local charity and has many years of experience as a quilt teacher. You can read more about this awesome woman and her quilts at
Why not have a look at our other Lessa Siegele designs available in our range of downloadable quilt patterns for sale?
What are you waiting for? You can’t go wrong with a statement piece like this.
Low Cost Shipping
We try to keep our shipping low!
Free shipping on Australian orders over $180
Free shipping on International orders over $200
Guarantee of Quality
We love this product and think you will too!
Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.