Workshop in a Box F.A.Q.
Workshop in a Box FAQ:
- Can I pause or swap a month?
- YES ! you can pause for a month or get sent a past box *
- Can I get previous month workshop boxes?
- YES! & We can send them as part of this subscription *
- When are the boxes posted?
- Boxes are posted in the last week of each previous month. They usually arrive in the 2nd week of the month.
(Boxes are sent earlier for our International members)
- Is it always the same tutor?
- No! Each month we learn something new, from a new Teacher.
- Tutors, techniques and topics are subject to change
- What are the tutors like?
- Our tutors are top notch! They really know their topics and come to us from all around the world.
- How long do I have access my lessons for?
- AGES! Your lessons will be available to you on our special lesson area on vimeo.
- Where are you? I don't want to pay too much postage!
- 2 Sew Textiles is in Australia. We supplement the cost of postage, which is included for Australian Residents and low cost for International members.
- What if I don't want the box?
- No problem ! We have an online only version too.
- What's your cancellation policy?
- You can cancel anytime after your subscription period ends
- 1 full months notice is required - by the 15th of the previous month
- How long is Workshop is a Box running for?
- Workshop in a Box has now had 18 amazing workshops. We slowed down the monthly workshops and towards the end of 2022 they became bi-monthly.
- Our last workshop is in Oct-Nov for 2022
* Subject to availability